Sunday 30 December 2012

Simply because I'm a sucker for proposals...

Today I'm simply going to quickly put up a link to another blog.

I love this blog with a rather large chunk of my heart. I always have a window open on both my laptop and my phone, just so I never miss a post. I wish I had as much time and creativity to make and bake and thrift and put together the things that they do. They're incredible.

This post, however, is a slightly more personal one. It's an amazing moment when you suddenly get a really deep insight into the personal life of a blogger when normally you only admire their clothing or drool over their food.

For a year there has been a love story brewing. And then a few days ago, something happened...

Here is... Emma and Trey's Engagement Story!

Image taken from A Beautiful Mess

Please do go and check out all their other stuff too. I would love to meet them one day, or at least go visit Red Velvet.

Night all... x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3