Thursday 5 January 2012

What's in a name?

'Whats in a name, for a rose by any other name would smell as sweet...?' - Shakespeare

Words hold power. Real power. Just think of the bible. Simple words that have affected people around the world for centuries!

Speaking of words, and potential misinterpretation, I thought my brother just said 'Ow, I just licked myself in the face!'. Turns out he actually said 'hit' himself in the face. Would have been exciting if he actually could though. We could make millions... 'The Tongue Slap Kid'! Anyway, back to the point.

Well, as I haven't been on here for a while, I've really lost a bit of focus about what this is all about. Having read a whole load of other people's blogs I have been well and truly inspired. There are so many beautiful people out there! Check this out for starters... Fernweh Magazine. This blog magazine has only just started out and it needs all the support it can get right now, so if you like what you see then do comment and encourage the wonderful young ladies who have started this initiative.

Also, in the least stalker-ish way possible as I don't actually know this woman, but how beautiful is this girl and her wedding... My Suitcase Heart?!

In the months ahead I plan to put more links on for other blogs that I enjoy reading, so hopefully anyone who reads this will be able to see some of the things that inspire me and warm my heart.

Well... onto the real reason for this post. Ladies, (and maybe even any gentlemen who are curious and happen to be reading this... Welcome!) I need your help deciding on a new blog title. I'm not sure whether or not the current title really encapsulates what I want to get across through this blog.

Maybe if I tell you my vision and plan for this blog from now on, then you may have some ideas. I want this blog to be a safe haven. I want me and other people who want to post or comment to find refuge in this blog. I want to document my life; the good and the bad. I want to share. I want to inspire. And I want to testify to the fact that no matter what little events happen on each individual day, that we are called to a life of happiness and joy... eternally.

I'm thinking maybe 'Happily Ever After'... What do you think? Please leave a comment below.

God bless,
Eve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3