Sunday 24 March 2013

Run.

I want to go.

I want to stay.


I want to sing.

I want to be silent.


I want to take photos.

I want to forget.


I want to travel.

I want to be home.


I want to be lost in the crowd.

I want to be found in a storm.


I want to be soaked in the rain.

I want to snuggle in the warm.


I want to make music.

I want to listen.


I want to fly.

I want to stay grounded.


I want to love fearlessly.

I want to be safe.


I want time to stand still.

I want to be older.


I want to create.

I want to be.


I want to find myself.

I want to be someone else.


I want to be a mother.

I want to stay a child.


I want to hibernate.

I want to feel alive.


I want to grow.

I want to stay comfortable.


I want to run.

I want to catch my breath.


I am a living, breathing, eating, sleeping, thinking, walking, dreaming, laughing, singing, surviving, longing, despairing contradiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3