Thursday 2 June 2011

The Forming of an Addiction

OK, so after writing my last post, getting up, writing an e-mail, and getting a drink of cool cranberry juice, I have returned to my laptop and decided that I cannot hold myself back from writing another!
After only one post, I'm assuming that you probably feel that you haven't learnt much about me. To be honest, though, I'm not too keen on telling people about myself. I'd prefer to just tell you the facts and let you make your mind up for yourself.

Here goes...
+ I'm 16 years old.
+ My favourite colour is sky blue
+ My favourite book is the Bible

+ My favourite novel is 'Redeeming Love' by Francine Rivers
+ I have given up using shampoo
+ I don't drink alcohol
+ I love writing and organizing... Any problem can be solved by writing a list!
+ I love my friends
+ I have a fear of being alone (Luckily with my saviour, I know I never will be!)
+ I LOVE fairy-tales

I think that's probably enough for one day, and I can't really think of anything else right now. In time, I plan to expand on some of these facts, but for the moments, I'll leave you with a few pictures...

 Some crazy times with some crazy people.

 My favourite flower in the whole wide world; an orchid.

 Shopping with some very lovely ladies. (From left to right: Megan B, Gina, Me, and Milla)

 The only artist I have ever seen in concert; Taylor Swift. (I dream of one day owning a dress like this, and my hair behaving as well as this!)

And finally, a very beautiful lady. Do not fear. There are MANY more to come, as I know A LOT of very beautiful people, both inside and out. This is Gina.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you,
Eve xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3