Wednesday 11 April 2012

A New Beginning

Now, I do get a very strong sense of Deja Vu as I write this, and I can't promise that 'this time it will be different', but I'm turning over a new leaf.

I have increasingly become merely a spectator in the blogging world, and I thought it was about time that things changed. I have seen so many stunning blogs, and they have inspired me to get back on my metaphorical blogging feet.

If you've seen one of my latest projects (along with A-levels, bunting, cushion covers, uni information, gap year plans, and hopefully buying a house!) then you'll know that I have been blogging elsewhere.

I have also not been myself. Hence this post.

But that is all about to change. For this reason, I am renaming this blog 'Becoming Eve', because this is the story of me becoming the real me, as God intended. It's going to take a while, and I'm not promising regularity or consistency. But it should be entertaining!!

Here goes everything...!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the new name! I thought about changing my blog name a while back but decided against it after everyone convinced me not to.

    http://www.lyzhang.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3