Saturday 23 February 2013

Because I like pretty things...

Sorry I've been away for a little while, beautiful people.

I have no real excuse, I'm afraid.
I have been house-sitting for the past couple of weeks. One week to go. It has been quite a journey of overcoming fears, both of loneliness and chickens.

But maybe that's a story for another time...

Back to the title of this blog.

I always thought that Pinterest was a little bit of a fad. Others joined, and I observed a little, but I never really got it.

Then a lady in the office brought it up the other day and asked if I had it. She was shocked when I said 'No' and then went on a 5-minute rave about how much I would 'love' it and how it would be 'just your kind of thing'.

So with curiosity oozing up to my earlobes, I tentatively took another look... I found the site, which wasn't hard, and made myself a little account.

And then I fell in love.

So here it is. My little collection of pretty things...

imevelynfrances

Why don't you take a little look?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say.
What do you think of my blog?
Any suggestions?

Your comments make my happy <3